To develop and implement COPHELA M.Sc. with pharmacy specialisation in the target High Education Institutions (HEIs) of Latin America (LA).
- Provide the educational and formational tools for CDP (Curriculum development program) in pharmacy practice and in the drug industry.
- Integrate designed disciplines into distance learning system introducing new teaching methodologies.
- Build strong and sustainable academic capacities at the target HEIs in the field of Pharmacy.
- A key element in the COPHELA project is the production Open Educational Resources in English, Spanish and Portuguese through the development of IT-based tools.
- COPHELA will design courses based in competences and learning outcomes. This approach together with the use of a methodology based in the Commom European Principles for the recognition and accreditation will be adapted to LA.